Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ryan & Callie

These kids were awesome. I can't even call it work photographing these kids. It was off to a scary start when I walked in to the house welcomed by the sounds of Ryan wailing upstairs because he had to wear jeans. Turns out he's more of a fan of corduroy. Luckily I had a few tricks up my sleeve and Ryan was quickly smiling and turned in to quite the model. These 2 were so cute and soo funny. We were all cracking up the whole time. Here are a few of my favorites. Thanks guys!









1 Comment:

cristy cross said...

You are so sweet. Thank you for your comment. I just want to tell you that you do a wonderfull job capturing the relationships of your clients. I've looked at all your pics and I think you do a wonderful job. My favorite is the one of the dog jumping in the air. Simply priceless. And that babies long eye lashes-a girls dream to have eye lashes like that. Thank you for making my morning. Have a wonderful day.